ACTIVE INTERNAL REGISTRATION PROCESS
To complete an internal registration, you must have ACTIVE standard-level privileges (Matt, Sharon, Jennifer, Rachel, Megan & Chris). If you are assisting other core team members with registration, log into your account and let them register through your account.
Go to www.activeworks.active.com
Log into your account, or create an account, if necessary.
- Select the Mobile Loaves & Fishes organization
- In the column on the right, click on "Register someone." This will take you to the "Select an Item" page of the Camp & Class Manager
- Choose the desired ACTIVE season name. For the purposes of this tutorial, 2019 Camper Registration will be selected (registrations for different session types are very similar). Click on the “Continue” button. This will take you to the “Register a Participant” page.
- If the account already exists, under “Exact Matches”, click “Register”
- If the account does not exist, click “Create new record”
- Choose the desired camp session & whether you desire an extra T-shirt, Click “Continue”
- Complete the registration form and click “Continue”
- Accept all electronic waivers by clicking on the “Not received” button next to each waiver.
- Click on “Register another member of the family” if applicable, otherwise click “Continue”.
- If registering a Core Team member, enter the Coupon Code CORE2019 (this is case sensitive). Click “Apply”.
- Click on Complete Order
- A registration confirmation email will be sent to the parent email on record.
- Repeat process, as necessary.