UPLOADING PHOTOS TO GOOGLE PHOTOS SHARED FOLDERS:
2019 MLF Camp Shared Folder Links:
STM Week 1: https://photos.app.goo.gl/SWJaNHzc6c9w3A6j8
STM Week 2: https://photos.app.goo.gl/VibPjUDUzG5pGE3H8
STM Week 3: https://photos.app.goo.gl/aG4pU7PtwcY6omWK9
St. Theresa: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KRt9nqfSG15ui8Xp8
St. Vincent de Paul Week 1: https://photos.app.goo.gl/xAZTcKVHvDfq84uc6
St. Vincent de Paul Week 2: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tPDD35gGq1UXdTxJ8
St. John Vianney: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZNw2h9sqPpoJRp169
All photo contributors need to do the following:
- Create a Google account. This does not have to be a Gmail account. You may associate any email address with your Google account.
- To set up a Google account without a Gmail address:
- Go to google.com and click sign in
- Click “Use my current email address instead”
- Enter your current email address
- Create and confirm your password
- Follow the remaining straightforward steps.
- Join the shared album by clicking on the link(s) provided above.
- To upload photos from your mobile device:
- Download the Google Photos app from the App Store or Android Store
- Open the Google Photos app and sign in using your Google account email and password.
- Tap the “sharing” icon on the bottom right, or tap the menu icon on the top left, select “Shared Albums: and the album to which you wish to add your photos.
- Click the “plus sign” in the top menu and select the photos you wish to share.
- To upload photos from your computer:
- Sign into your Google account
- Go to google.photos.com
- Click “Sharing” from menu on left
- Select folder to which you want to share photos
- Click “Add to album" icon from top menu